Safe, fast, and easy to install, TyreShield® typically requires less than 10 minutes to install per tyre.
The interior of the tyre must be free from other sealants, chalk, water, etc. before application.
Do not use this product with rims that have been modified with brass or copper.
Wheel and tyre MUST BE BALANCED BEFORE TyreShield® installation. For best results, drive the vehicle normally in safe conditions for 5-10 minutes just AFTER installing TyreShield® and re-inflating the treated tyres. Wear gloves and eye protection.
Tyre Shield makes use of road & tyre friction to seal punctures while the vehicle is in motion. Should a puncturing object be removed while the vehicle is stationary the tyre may loose pressure until the vehicle is in motion. For best results drive/ride the vehicle 2-5 km to ensure the leak is effectively sealed.
1. Shake bottle. Screw off of the cap of the TyreShield® bottle nozzle.
2. Make Sure the tyre valve is below the 9 o'clock or 3 o'clock position (important for valve-stem-TPMS-equipped vehicles).
3. Elevate the wheel using jack or lift per vehicle manufacturer instructions. Remove VALVE CORE using supplied removal tool to deflate tyre.
4. Push one end of the included clear plastic tube over the bottle nozzle and the other over the valve stem.
5. Squeeze in recommended amount (per tyre): See Guide
6. Clean any residue from the valve stem by pumping a small amount of air through the valve stem. Re-insert valve core.
7. Re-inflate tyre and drive 5-10 minutes to complete the installation.
TYRES WHICH WILL BE USED IN HIGH-RISK AREAS (3-4 PUNCTURES A DAY) CAN SAFELY INSTALL TWICE THE AMOUNT NOTED BY THE FILL CALCULATOR. (NOT APPLICABLE TO ROAD VEHICLES - DO NOT EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED DOSE ON HIGH SPEED VEHICLES)
Product packaging and inserts may differ from country to country, always refer to the packaging instruction relative to your countries packaging insert. If you are unsure please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.